- REGISTRATION FEE = $25 ($20 for each additional sibling) - NEW STUDENTS ONLY Registration Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- RECITAL FEE = $45 ($60 per family with 2+ students)
Recital Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- TUITION = is due by the last class of the month (example: Sept. tuition is due by last week of Aug., Oct. tuition is due by the last week Sept.)
30 minute class = $45 per month
45 minute class = $50 per month
1 HOUR class = $50 per month
1 HOUR 15 MIN class = $55 per month
***If students take more than one class per month, the 1st class will be regular tuition and each additional class will be HALF OFF.***
VISD schedule is observed. Studio will be closed for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break.Classes must have at least 6 students enrolled to keep the class active.
- STUDIO ATTIRE = Dancewear & shoes may be purchases at the studio.
- ALL CLASSES = Pink, Black or White Leotard or dance top, Pink, Black or White Dance Skirt for Ballet (4TH Grade & up may wear BLACK dance Shorts over tights), Pink, Black or White Tights. Tights SUGGESTED, not mandatory. No t-shirts allowed. Please label all dance wear, shoes and bags. Hair MUST be pulled away from the students face & please pin bangs back.
- BALLET/LYRICAL = Student develop coordination through strength exercises, focusing on the positions of feet, legs, and arms.
SHOES = 2, 3, and 4 year olds - WHITE Ballet Slippers
Kinder - 3rd Grade - PINK Ballet Slippers
4th & Up - TAN Turners
- TAP = Tap emphasizes finding rhythm and beats by use of the shoe.
SHOES = TAN Tap Shoes
- JAZZ = Students are taught basic jazz movements as well as focusing on the importance of energy, rhythm accuracy, and style.
SHOES = TAN Jazz Shoes
- HIP HOP/TECHNIQUE = Hip hop is a wide range style of dance that is choreographed to fast paced music. Technique focuses on the basics of dance training.
SHOES = TAN Jazz Shoes
- CHEER = Focuses on basic cheer movements, sideline chants, dance, and small group stunts.
Studio Cheer Top available for purchase upon registration.
SHOES = Tennis Shoes
- TUMBLING = Develop strength and flexibility through gymnastic training. Students will advance at their own personal rate. Will perform a routine in the end of year recital.
Students are asked to NOT wear baggy clothing for safety.
May take the class barefooted.
CREATIVE DANCE = Teaches good posture, balance and coordination through exercises and dance training.
SHOES = WHITE Ballet Slippers
COSTUMES = All recital costumes for students and competition costumes for Texas Stars will be at the expense of parents.
(Texas Stars will be given fundraising opportunities to offset competition costs.)
For further information, please call the Studio at 578-7827 or email email@example.com